Never Too Old To Get Rich with Kerry Hannon
Studies have shown that the highest success rates in entrepreneurship come from founders in middle age and beyond. It’s a global movement. Says Paul Irving, chairman of the Milken Institute’s Center for the Future of Aging: “We are just beginning to see the economic power of older adults– and the wisdom and experience that they bring to the workforce as entrepreneurs.”
Kerry Hannon provides action steps, insights, and resources from her new book, Never Too Old to Get Rich: Starting a Business at Mid-Life. She will discuss the rewards and challenges for those starting businesses from their passion and hobbies to senior-junior partnerships to start-ups by social entrepreneurs and women-led ventures.
In this program, you’ll discover:
- What factors motivate someone to start a business mid-life
- How someone prepares to launch his or her own business
- Risks of starting a business in retirement
- Joys of being an older entrepreneur
- 8 tips on how to become a successful entrepreneur in midlife
Have a listen to my Revolutionize Retirement with Dorian Mintzer.